Friday, September 6, 2013

First day of school - 2013

When the boys were little -

(as in here....)


I started taking pictures of them holding up their fingers for the grade they were going into.

This is my last year - since Michael will be a jr. next year, 
and well, of course, he doesn't have 11 fingers.

so after BEGGING HIM - he did it.  


 first day of 8th grade

first day of 6th grade - and last year of elementary school


And here is another thing -  my blog is public, and my kids are on here.

I started blogging in Guam, and it's small - and you eventually pretty much meet everyone on base anyway.   So the couple of random times that a stranger said, "OH MY GOSH!  I READ YOUR BLOG!"   it was kinda strange, but didn't really freak me out.

Now that we are in a big public place - I'm going to say this only once - cause I ain't playin' -

If you have stumbled across my blog and you don't know me - stay away from kids.
I am a normal person unless you mess with my babies - and then I turn 7 kinds of crazy.

Seriously..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment