Thursday, August 29, 2013

running

or not....

As I sat in a grumpy lump on the bed this morning, at 6:30am, like a pouty two year old while Mike got ready for work,  he mentioned how "cute" I am before coffee.

I wondered about the almost 2 solid years in Guam of getting up around 5am,
running - being home and showered by this time.

What happened?

Did crossing the international date line send me through a time warp that turned me into a morning person?

I'm back on "this" side of the world again, and I have not been up running ONCE at 5am,
this I can promise you.

I want to run -

but then I don't.

I feel overwhelmingly nagged by boxes and unpacking and organizing that needs to be done.

And then, there is those three little boys that need me.

Okay, well....they aren't so little anymore,

and they can make their own breakfast....

but, there have been WAY too many "tissues required" posts about kids going to kindergarten
and COLLEGE and what happened to my babies lately.

(*If you missed them,
and you are up for a good cry....
check this one  -
or this one -
and then this one - GEEZ oh Pete! - you're killing me smalls!)

So - next week - when they start school - then maybe I'll run.

Cause these little boys are gone.
















(*not recommended at the peak of your 28 day cycle ladies)


No comments:

Post a Comment